By Norm O'Rourke,Larry Hatcher
Read or Download A Step-by-Step Approach to Using SAS for Factor Analysis and Structural Equation Modeling, Second Edition PDF
Best mathematical & statistical books
* makes use of a pedagogical procedure that makes a mathematically difficult topic more straightforward and extra enjoyable to profit* Self-contained and standalone textual content which may be utilized in the school room, for a web direction, for self-study, as a reference* utilizing MAPLE permits the reader to simply and speedy switch the types and parameters
This example-rich consultant indicates you ways to behavior a variety of statistical analyses without SAS programming required. for every research, a number of genuine info units, a short creation of the strategy, and a transparent rationalization of the SAS company consultant output are supplied.
The second one ebook in Darbyshire and Hampton’s Hedge Fund Modelling and research sequence, Hedge Fund Modelling and research utilizing MATLAB® takes benefit of the massive library of integrated features and suite of economic and analytic programs to be had to MATLAB®. this enables for a extra particular research of a few of the extra computationally extensive and complex issues, reminiscent of hedge fund category, functionality dimension and mean-variance optimisation.
Totally up to date for SAS nine. 2, Ron Cody's SAS services by way of instance, moment variation, is a must have reference for someone who courses in Base SAS. With the addition of services new to SAS nine. 2, this finished reference handbook now comprises greater than two hundred services, together with new personality, date and time, distance, chance, variety, and designated capabilities.
- SPSS for Starters and 2nd Levelers
- Data Analysis with R
- Carpenter's Guide to Innovative SAS Techniques
- Survival Analysis Using SAS: A Practical Guide, Second Edition
- Quantifiably Better: Delivering Human Resource (HR) Analytics from Start to Finish
- Cody's Data Cleaning Techniques Using SAS, Second Edition (SAS Press)
Additional info for A Step-by-Step Approach to Using SAS for Factor Analysis and Structural Equation Modeling, Second Edition