By Mithat Gonen
Read Online or Download Analyzing Receiver Operating Characteristic Curves With SAS (Sas Press Series) PDF
Similar mathematical & statistical books
* makes use of a pedagogical method that makes a mathematically difficult topic more straightforward and extra enjoyable to profit* Self-contained and standalone textual content which may be utilized in the study room, for a web direction, for self-study, as a reference* utilizing MAPLE permits the reader to simply and fast switch the types and parameters
This example-rich advisor exhibits you the way to behavior quite a lot of statistical analyses with out SAS programming required. for every research, a number of genuine information units, a short creation of the procedure, and a transparent rationalization of the SAS firm advisor output are supplied.
The second one ebook in Darbyshire and Hampton’s Hedge Fund Modelling and research sequence, Hedge Fund Modelling and research utilizing MATLAB® takes benefit of the massive library of integrated features and suite of economic and analytic applications on hand to MATLAB®. this permits for a extra particular research of a few of the extra computationally extensive and complex themes, akin to hedge fund class, functionality dimension and mean-variance optimisation.
Absolutely up to date for SAS nine. 2, Ron Cody's SAS capabilities through instance, moment variation, is a must have reference for somebody who courses in Base SAS. With the addition of services new to SAS nine. 2, this accomplished reference guide now comprises greater than 2 hundred features, together with new personality, date and time, distance, chance, type, and designated features.
- Regression Modeling Strategies: With Applications to Linear Models, Logistic and Ordinal Regression, and Survival Analysis (Springer Series in Statistics)
- R Packages: Organize, Test, Document, and Share Your Code
- Business Statistics Made Easy in SAS
- Data Mining with Rattle and R (Use R!)
Extra info for Analyzing Receiver Operating Characteristic Curves With SAS (Sas Press Series)